Design and human will are the same thing. A deep probe into the universal symmetry between design and human will.
With Alexander Manu | Senior Partner, Innospa International
Alexander Manu is a Senior Partner of Innospa International, a professor of design at OCAD University, and Adjunct Professor at the Rotman School of Business. He authored 9 books on innovation, has 8 patents to his name, and Jony Ive credited him as one of his influencers. A prodigious designer he outlines the universal design-concepts and heuristics that resides under every human disruption since the taming of fire.
Use the following bookmarks to fast forward or rewind to key topics in the conversation
- Intro – 0.00
- Product is Behaviour Space – 5:45
- Design through your will – 13:18
- The future is a choice – 21:55
- The question at the root – 30:20
- Engagement = Tools as toys – 39:10
- Creating the future – 49:20