There is sustainability. And then there’s Cornel Ceapa, a steward of the sea who is restocking sturgeon in the overfished Baltic Sea.
With Cornel Ceapa, PhD
Follow Cornel from his Doctorate in Sturgeon Ecology in France and Romania to Canada where he starts his agua-culture company dedicated to reviving lost sturgeon and introducing the joys of caviar to a new market. Wondering when your great new product will be cash flow positive? Watch Cornel outline his lessons from Acadian Sturgeon and Caviar, where the first sturgeon/caviar sale doesn’t happen for 10 years!
Use the following bookmarks to fast forward or rewind to key topics in the conversation
- Intro – 0.0
- Problems worth solving – 8:00
- Aim high/trial and error – 15:00
- Starting a long venture – 22:20
- Funding – 34:30
- Building a new market for an old product – 40:20
- Sustainable growth is multiple dimensional – 51:10
- Be prepared, have passion, sell your story – 65:50
Website URL: www.acadian-sturgeon.com
LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/cornel-ceapa-5900b218/