Everyone can innovate. How a baby boomer and a millennial create a repeatable innovation process so everyone can Innovate Like The Best.
With John Sutherland & Matt Walker | Ennova Inc.
John Sutherland is the founder of Ennova Inc. along with his partner Matt Walker. Follow the twists and turns of their radically different lives as they learn to innovate, extract lessons, and merge them into a repeatable structured process so anyone can innovate like the best.
Use the following bookmarks to fast forward or rewind to key topics in the conversation
- John Sutherland Intro – 0.00
- Find and solve pain – 1:15
- Challenge accepted assumptions – 6:30
- Change user behaviour 11:25
- Universal repeatable structured process – 16:15
- Be open, the right question – 24:35
- Matt Walker Intro – 27:30
- Everyone can innovate – 29:35
- The power of small – 38:25
- Work differently & deep focus – 44:10
- Emerging belief systems – 51:35
- Why everyone can innovate 59:45
- The learning portfolio – 69:00
- Summary – 78:30
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johndsutherland/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattwalker62/