How Deep Curiosity and Talent Stacking Spawned Four Businesses over 35 Years.
With Shirley Segev | founder and principal of greenmark
Shirley Segev, M.B.A., is founder and principal of greenmark. Working in both the US and Canada she has extensive experience in helping business and non-profit organizations achieve their environmental and innovation goals. How she used her natural curiosity to see needs in the market before others and turn them into business opportunities.
Use the following bookmarks to fast forward or rewind to key topics in the conversation
- Intro – 0:00
- First business? Just try something – 5:30
- Talent stacking, partners – 12:40
- Listening with curiosity, following opportunities – 27:15
- Sustainability pivot, inventing practical ISO 14001 compliance – 34:45
- Believe, work is play – 45:50
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shirley-segev-3125b74/